So, oh my Holy God! My damned Green Card is in my wallet.  It really is true: life improves slowly (and collapses in an instant).  My return home to Alaska is now partially complete.  Now it is just about money.  God know I am trying.  I have three full time jobs right now.  No kidding.  I am working at least 12 hours a day, 7 days a week and still feel frantic.  I am still responsible for the majority of this firm's income right now.  Over 20 people depend on me every two weeks.  I am positioning myself to be 'Alaska's Pot Attorney".  And not to mention, we are putting wwww.therushison.com in March.  That is a HUGE project.  
Otherwise things are fine.  The kids are doing well.  I am growing older (and fatter from lack of activity by the day) but I keep thinking that things are really about to change.  After two years, I still miss Alaska so badly.  I miss being active.  I miss owning a house.  I don't know how much longer I can work this hard just to sink every penny into the business.  Oh, I know that is part of it.  I get it.  But the time also comes when a man realizes that every moment spent at his desk is moment gone forever.  I am incredibly lucky to have such great people around me and so much potential.  But dammit, I just need something to break loose.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog