So, I'm back from Alaska.  To be honest, I took it better than I thought I would.  No tears this time.  We had a great time.  We went halibut fishing and to Tustumena.  God knows I need to supervise better: the boat blew away after an Associate didn't tie it up well.  Jeremy woke up in the morning and the boat was gone.  Thank God for his satellite phone.  A change in what gear I take next time is in order.  Talking about gear, I ordered enough stuff (and left it there) that camping in Alaska is not a problem. I think part of why I held it together was hope.  I hope, and am starting to believe, that I can be out of here within the next 4- 5 years.  If my health doesn't crap out, I can have a great life.  Jeremy and I have big plans and the ability to pull them off too.  Our Green Cards should be here in the next few months.  Now all I need is money.  God I just want to spend the rest of my life doing what I want.             To that end, I am spending another Saturday at my desk.  But, if it means that I can get out of here by the time I am 45 it will be worth it.  There's very little else to say.  Alaska was great.  I am back now and in the same routine of working and going home.  I'm edgy and bored at the same time.  But all will come right.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog