So, I am feeling pretty restless. The building is within two weeks of being done. Tens of thousands of dollars are still owing on it. I honestly feel like I have reached the end of my patience. Yet more must be done. 2013 has been a year of working hard and seeing very little for it. Yes, the building is amazing. But this may be the last decade where I have my health. I just want to start living! That's tough to do when everything is going into the business. Blah. It's the same old complaint. Nevertheless, I am hoping that this year I can pay off some or all of my debt. It is my goal to spend the Christmas of 2014 in Alaska with my family. I have a long way to go before I can get there. But, again, given that I have handed over hundreds of thousands of dollars to start this place, I am feeling positive...when I'not tempted to burn this place down out of sheer frustration. The kids are doing well and are excited about Christmas. Very little else is new. I have started dreaming, and planning, our part time return to Alaska. I have this awful feeling right now that my life is on hold. It's an absurd, stupid way to feel given how quickly time flies. I know that one day I am going to miss this time. The building. The planning and dreaming. The time when my girls were little. I know all that. Yet right now those little green pieces of paper are just so important. I can't wait until I am beyond this....2014 holds a huge amount of promise.  Everything could change this next year.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog