So, I think this is the longest I have ever gone without posting.  It just doesn't seem the same now that I am out of Alaska.  But the point of this blog is to chronicle my life.  And since I am now in California, I guess I have to suck it up.  A lot of things have happened in the last 6 weeks.  The firm is coming along.  My last baby had her second birthday.  My oldest child lost her first tooth.  We had a series of amazing winter storms.  The building is coming along.  Quite frankly, they are all things that probably just matter to me and those close to me. I suppose if I wanted to record for my children the way things have been lately, I would say....strange. I have been working many twelve hour days. Right now though I spend most of my days alone. There are no co-workers. I even eat lunch alone most days. It's ok. I'm 100% certain that I will miss these days before long. Driving a big old truck around, trying to build 'brand recognition'. . Trying new advertising ideas.. Building something amazing from the ground up. Making a name for myself in a new place. I am not listed on the Court calendar for example! And although I miss Alaska horribly (and I mean horribly), I love how it rains here for a few days and then gets beautiful again. I have a great winter garden. I haven't worn a jacket since I left Alaska.  I will try and do a better job of posting, even if no one ever reads it but my children one day.  I guess I am just stuck in the middle: I haven't made it big in California yet.  I still think about Alaska every day.  But I am here on the adventure of my life. . Our office is being painted and although the building won't be done for another six months, I will be moving in soon. Soon Adams Fietz (www.adamsfietz.com) will become a reality.  I guess that its for now.  I have a million things to do.  We are doing things that no one is doing in this town and it is all going to come together in ways that I can't even imagine yet.                              

Comments

Popular posts from this blog