So, www.adamsfietz.com  is alive!  The last few weeks have been surreal.  I have been busy every day but haven't practiced law.  It has all been making plans and arrangements to practice.  The office is coming along nicely, although is feels slow.  Quite a change.  We are defining our marketing plan and decided to buy a mobile ad truck to spread word of our existence. We are trying to do things differently. Other than that, not much is new. We are settling into the house. I have planted a small winter garden and am really enjoying the place. It's weird not having a pay check but we are still busy on every weekend visiting friends we haven't seen in years. There are times when I miss Alaska horribly, but I know this move was for the best. . Other than how surprisingly busy our dead end country road turned out to be, it is a beautiful area.  I am torn about how much to continue this blog.  It contains a lot of personal history.  On the one hand, I am a private lawyer now and I need my name out there.  On the other, it seems wise to keep certain parts of my life just to myself.  I will continue to update it and see how it goes.  As previously stated,  I am 100% sure that the next few years are going to be interesting.  I just have to go from all this prep to actually having clients!                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog