So, happy Canada day!  And happy birthday to my wife.  And me tomorrow.  To celebrate we went to Kenai lake.  Again.  I think that will be our last time.  But a buddy unexpectedly showed up with a boat and we got to tool around.  It was bitter sweet....having a great time but knowing that I will miss this place so horribly. In any event, we had a great time. I am hoping for one last camping trip into the Interior before we have to go. The house is under contract and I am hoping it passes all inspections. If it does, we have to be out on July 31, 2012. Since J and the girls don't leave until early August, we will be homeless for a few days.  We still haven't found a place in California.  There isn't much else to report....I hope that every Canadian everywhere is happy and free today.  Tomorrow I turn 39.  My last year in my 30's.  How different life will be when I turn 40. I hope to be in much better position financially.  I guess we'll see..... I will be making this blog private again soon.  I think I was happier that way.  I will be able to write freely about my life....without trolls taking things out of context.  In fact, I will finish out July as 'A Public Defender's Life in Alaska' and will make this blog permanently private starting in August.P.S. this is the best view in the whole world....a lake in Alaska off the back of a boat....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog