So, I am giving notice tomorrow. I wasn't going to do it for a while. It turns out that I was trying to get rid of a dog on a Facebook group and a court clerk was a member of the group. Seems everyone knows now. So I will make it formal tomorrow. Am nervous as hell. Because now it is up to me. And I think this country is heading towards a bad, bad place. I can only hope I have enough time to make some money before it all goes to hell. I will be making this blog public again soon. At least for a while. The focus will change. Not only will it chronicle the move back to California and the creation of Adams Fietz, but also my preparations for what I think is coming to this country. The debt bubble and the dollar will collapse leading to misery beyond words for most people. In any event, tomorrow is a big day. I hope it goes well. My last day is August 10, 2012. I am writing this so I can read it in a year and (hopefully) laugh at the grief and worry I feel about moving on.....

Comments

jsd said…
That wasn't me. As promised, I said nothing to no one. No One! I'm good at keeping quiet and respect a persons right to share their own business when and how they want to.
jsd said…
Ok, just so you know. It wasn't me. But one more thing. I think you will miss Alaska. I could never think of going back to California. I lived there all my life, and I'm so glad to be gone. Should have left long before I did. Do wish the best for you and your family though. I know you will be missed at the courthouse.
Thanks. And I know I will miss it bad here. But my path is not my destination...
Anonymous said…
Anybody else want their country back?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le7IV1ltgNE

Popular posts from this blog