So, it's not done yet but this is the prototype for our new firm logo.  It still doesn't feel real that we are leaving.  Tonight I was playing hide and seek with the two older girls.  Despite the fact that we live in a 'subdivision' I was struck by something.  We didn't see another house.  A car or person.  There were only trees and us.  It's hard not to think about how much I will miss Alaska.  We still haven't done a camping trip but I am hoping to go next weekend.  The weather has been marginal and I am praying that it improves.  I want to shoot.  Look for gold.  Hang out with the kids.  Talking about shooting, I went to the range today.  Good lord.  Every single gun jammed.  Misfired.  I spent more time cursing than shooting.  It was good though....I learned some things.  Those of you who know me, know that is my motto.  When things go 'wrong', at least I learned some things.  I am still hoping for a great summer. Jesse should be back soon and I am hoping to see Tustumena again.  I splurged and bought some great camping equipment.  I am trying NOT to think about the fact that the house hasn't sold.  That I have an overwhelming amount of work to do in order to make Adams Fietz a reality.  I am trying to do something every day to ease the work load.....but I am scared.  I am going from a $100,000 a year job to no job.  Anyways not much is new.  I am beginning the process of learning CA law again.  Loving life.  I can't remember the last time I was both this excited and this nervous...  Stand by....
    

Comments

Jennifer S said…
What I have learned about you in the short amount of time that I have known you....I know that you thrive during these times. This is what you live for. This is living! This is what makes it fun to look back when you are 80 and say: "man that was a good time". Standing by to see what you do...cause I am still to chicken shit to make a move my self.

And the thing about it is this: If it works great...it will be a great time, if it doesn't work...you will learn something
josh said…
Hurry up and get rich and hire me - you think you have it bad, try fucking Miami. Good luck and keep me posted as to your progress. Give a call.

Popular posts from this blog