video
So, happy birthday Sasha!  Already one.  Frightening.  I don't know you that well yet but I know a few things about you.  You are already beautiful but you are going to be stunning as a woman.  You have a temper (surprise!).  You laugh a lot.  You went from not moving much to *almost* crawling in just the last few days.  Another week and you will be terrifying the house with your movements.  I love your 4 little teeth, although you hate me looking at them.  I love how you get excited and you kind of squeak.  Of course almost everything excites you so just sound happy almost all the time.  I can't wait until you are on your feet and talking and I can really get to know 'you'.  Of course, if that time comes anywhere near as fast as it took you to get a year old, it will just fly by.  I hope you had a good day baby girl.  I love you. 

Comments

Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday, Sasha!
Jennifer S said…
Dang it! I haven't been on your blog in forever and I mished Sasha's grand 1st b-day! Well Ms. Sasha, I hope it was a great one!

Popular posts from this blog