So, I haven't blogged in a while. I've been sick. In fact we were all sick for about a month. It was 'just' a cold but with a cough, gummed up eyes, runny nose and the rest of it, we have all been miserable.  Not much else to say.  No adventures.  Waiting for winter....I had an opportunity to get some more wood so I bought a new chainsaw today.  $400 I didn't want to spend but the last one lasted 8 years and that is all we heat with.  Managed to get some amazing spruce and birch today.  And that is most adventure I have had in about a month.  To be frank, I have been mostly suffering over what to do with my (our) life.  I have to say that for the first time EVER in my life, I am beginning to feel trapped.  My poor choices throughout the years have boxed us in.  5 plus years in Alaska and we are worse off financially than when we came here.  But I realize that the time to make decisions is not when I am sick.  So I will wait.....I have to go to my annual conference this weekend and so I hope that it is not the fifth weekend in a row where I am sick.  God my life is getting boring.  




Comments

Have fun watching Anchorage get a bunch of awards and everyone having a great time drinking in moderation!

Popular posts from this blog