So, happy 5th birthday Kadee!  I cannot believe that it has been five years.  Wow.  There is nothing like a child to remind one of the passage of time.  It is hard to believe that it has been five years since I stood in that hospital room in Grass Valley CA.  So much has changed.  So much will change in the next five years.  In the last few weeks I have discovered an opportunity that, if it pans out, will change our lives.  In five years, if all goes well, so much more will change.  Kadee: you have grown into quite the little lady.  I often worry that I am not giving you all that you deserve.  You are beautiful.  Smart. Funny.  Amazing.  I hope you get to do everything that you want to in life.  I don't always show it but you mean the world to me.  I can't wait to watch you grow up.  Big things await you.  Things I can't even imagine.  Five years.  I can still barely fathom it.  In other news, I sold my horse trailer yesterday.  Didn't want to.  But I haven't used it in years and it was time.  The boat is getting a new motor and may be sold soon too.  It is time to divest myself of as much debt and 'things' as possible. 

Comments

I tried calling to wish Kadee a happy birthday! Oh well.

God, I remember loading that old horse trailer to the brim with essential items, such as tubes of dog toothpaste and other knick knacks.

What's this about the boat? A new motor??
Happy Birthday, Kadee!!

Popular posts from this blog