So, I haven't been blogging much. It is a combination of everyone in the house being sick as hell, the lack of 'adventures' this winter and the general sense of dissatisfaction that I am suffering from. I asked to be transferred out of Kenai to Ketchikan but, after adding up the cost of moving, had to decline for now. I wish I could talk about the reasons for my personal and professional feelings but I simply can't for the most part. Some of it is the usual bitches of always being broke, living in a town with more police per capita than anywhere else on Earth, and the job of defending the Constitution generally. Some is more specific, and that will remain between me and those of you who know me well. This feeling is not uncommon for me: what is more rare is the almost overwhelming sense that I need to change some parts of my life. I hope to resume with the blog about living in the most amazing place in the world soon, but for now, you will have to understand that I am spending a quiet winter at home. Stand by. P.S. I have nothing to report on either the PFD issue or Eacker. Both issues are awaiting decision.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Big summer coming up. That's something to live for.
Justin T. said…
Also, I'm moving to Anchorage in a couple of weeks. So you won't be totally alone during your summer excursions.
Big summer. I know. You assholes just better follow through. January doldroms......
Anonymous said…
Sounds like somebody has a case of the Mondays...
Justin T. said…
Dude I will be there, cock in hand. Hopefully signing the lease on my place in Anchorage in a couple of days. Save some of that moose meat for me; I'll be in Kenai in a month or so to collect it.
ken said…
i feel restless too.....my perennial downfall, yet irresistable.

Popular posts from this blog