So, happy new year. 2011 should be a big year for me and my family. First, the Court should rule in the next few weeks on the girls PFD argument. If they prevail, and the State does not appeal, the State owes the girls around $9,000 or so. I don't have to tell you what a big difference that would make, not to mention the $3000 or more that would come this fall. I bought 3 bags of groceries tonight. $85. So, yeah. Second, I have my little house for sale and that may bring some money in so that we aren't aching every month. On a professional level, the Court should rule on my new trial motion in the Eacker case. See http://www.peninsulaclarion.com/stories/010211/new_764542153.shtml. That case will either go onto appeals or I will be gearing up for a murder trial again. Not to mention the other cases I have going...it never ends as you can imagine. This will be the first year in a long time when J is not pregnant or with a brand new baby and I have promised the girls that the summer will be full of camping and the outdoors (barring sumer of 2011 being as crappy as last year). Finally, I am working on a new project with my friend Jeremy. I won't say what it is. I don't know if it will suceed. But I can say that if it does I will never have to worry about money again. And no, it is not illegal. But there is so much money out there it seems a shame not to grab what I can. I am always looking for ways to avoid the inevitable grind of living paycheck to paycheck. So we'll see where we all are in January 2012. Otherwise life is quiet. It has warmed up to the 40's and is melting. I hope we get our real cold snap in January...I do love a couple weeks of -35. All is well....


Comments

tiny tim said…
The picture of your girls is adorable. I'm curious about your future endeavor and wishing you well on it. Keep us up to date on the Eacker trial.
Anonymous said…
ben, the coordinates email did not go through. e-mail me so I can reply. cyberzzpace@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog