So, these aren't the greatest photos but I wanted the girls to have them. I argued their PFD appeal last week. The girls did great. At the end the Judge complimented them for being so well behaved. The matter is under submission. I don't know what will happen or what the end result will be. It doesn't really matter in one sense: I will fight until all appeals are exhausted. Then I will ask politicians to change the law. I will be like Andy Dufresne in Shawshank with his letter a week. The State has no constitutional authority to declare you non-residents because of my citizenship. Good job girls.

Comments

Dan said…
You will fight and you will win. Your girls will make history.
J said…
I am so proud of my girls and how grown up they were in court.
Truly amazingly little girls and I know I am doing something right as a mum.
Win or lose, this isn't over. My girls deserve everything they got coming. Amazing little girls indeed....

Popular posts from this blog