So, Merry Christmas. I hope that everyone had a good day. Once again, as I sit here with a belly full of beef and whiskey, having spent the day with family and friends, I am reminded how lucky we are. We may not have everything that we want, but we have everything that we need. And we are so very, very lucky. I mean look at these little girls...the most beautiful girls ever.... PS Kadee got make-up for Christmas. Sigh. Make-up. Clothes. Hair bands and accessories. That is my next 18 years. Now she just has to learn how to put it on a little more 'gingerly'....

Comments

Susan Stevenson said…
*giggle*

She looks adorable. :)

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Susan in North Pole
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Monica said…
They are all beautiful. Sasha is adorable.

Kaydee is hilarious. :)

Merry Christmas.

Popular posts from this blog