So, this post is dedicated to my four old daughter. Her new deal is taking photos. With my camera. Ouch.... But what the hell....here are some she took. Not bad huh? I think one of the best things about having kids is the wonder of what they will do. The things they will see and do and the places they will go that I can't even dream about. Dream big Kadee! Growing up in Alaska I hope you get to see, and photograph, beautiful places that most people will never see and photos will never do justice to...and if you break my camera in the process, well that was worth it.

Comments

Justin T. said…
Plus, let's be realistic here, you were probably gonna end up breaking it eventually anyway.
Anonymous said…
that is so true...you break everything you touch
Especially digital cameras. And I break things I don't even touch. God I go through cameras.

Popular posts from this blog