So, happy belated Thanksgiving. I hope everyone took the time to be truly grateful for all we have in this country. And for what we each have. Maybe it just a product of getting older but I am more aware that the day is coming when I just won't be here anymore. To recongize the continuity of life, I put out some of the few things I have from those who came before me. Some pictures that hung in my great grandparents house. A vase that belonged to my great, great, great, great grandmother. And among those ancient treasures, I enjoyed the company of friends and family. Absurd quantities of food. I hope that everyone, everywhere is well.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Aww wish I could be there for the feast! Drink a whisky for me Ben. FYI I have mailed something special your way, although they say it could take 3-4 weeks. Perhaps you will get it by xmas.

xoxo

Popular posts from this blog