So, July may have sucked but September is stunning. I went out camping on Tustumena lake. I know, I know I keep writing about it, but the place is so stunning it really is my favorite place on Earth. When I go, I want my ashes spread there. We just did the regular stuff...including me teaching Monica how to shoot. I can't tell you how many people have never fired a gun until they met me. It is my deepest honor to introduce them to the experience. Yesterday we went to the far end of the lake and it was so warm, and the lake so calm, that I actually spread my sleeping bag on the top of the boat and took a nap. Talking about the boat, on the way back, it acted up. Crap. At least it got me through the summer. The lake was amazing last night. It was warm and clear out and you could see a million stars. Owls were hooting. It was completely silent except for the crackle of the fire and the owls. This is probably the last trip of the year...I don't know how long the weather will hold and I don't know what is wrong with the boat. I can't wait for next year...to take the girls out. They would have come this time but J is getting so big that is hard for her to get on and off the boat. We are expecting the birth to be next month. J doesn't think I should tell anyone but I will: Sasha Jade Adams. J picked Sasha and I picked Jade, because it the state gemstone. Well Sasha, I can't wait until you see Tustumena lake......I love that place.


videop.er

Comments

Anonymous said…
First time shooting a gun, eh? Sigh...Anchorage.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
Wow kotz kop you have shit for brains... learn how to spell queen you educated on American public school retard.
Anonymous said…
Ben wish I was there with you guys on you lake. What a great way for you to end the summer.

From Shenstone
Oh ignore Kotz Kop. I DO bash America. No doubt. But I also bless this place where I live. Alaska is the last best place. When things are right, I say so. When things are wrong, I say so. Kotz kop prefers the Chinese system: he gets to shoot people in the head that he disagrees with.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
lol, good call...a brit and a spinelss canadian have a few brats and decide to raise them in amerika while bashing the american society the whole time...go figure...open up the borders tho!

kotz kop, whoe doesnt shoot people in the head that dont deserve it...
J said…
We never got to go camping on the beach this summer so I was quite upset I did not get to go on the last boat trip of the year.
At 8 months preggo there is no classy way for me to get aboard, entertaining to watch but not a comfortable procedure for me or baby ;-)
I missed out on shooting some guns for the second time in my life but next summer, we all get to go and have some fun.

Wow kotz kop, u called my kids brats, sir you are a total prick!
Kotz kop. It is time for you to leave. Don't come back.

Popular posts from this blog