So, get used to it AJ. She is coming. So is winter. I wish I could say I am slowing down. Work is crazy. It is made worse by the fact that the DA's phones have not been working for 10 days or so. What a joke. We live in the richest state in the richest country in the history of the world and the State cannot have working phones? Yeah sure. With my case load, I do not have time for the DA's to take a 10 day vacation. At least I got my reply brief filed in Mr. Eacker's case. I put more hours into those documents than any in my legal career. I listened to a lot of Winston Churchill. Wrote and re-wrote. And couldn't sleep at night. But for the little one amazed and the little one who is coming, it is worth it. As my hero Winston Churchill said "You do your worst and we will do our best". This is not the end, this is not even the beginning of the end.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog