So, the police just suck. The longer I practice law, the more I wonder what the hell they are good for except to bully the People. I hope the jury pounds this case so far up his ass that he shits paper the rest of his life. Of course, I have learned the hard way that may not happen. My old client Rayburn Zink was a hero for fighting in WWII. He may have been a public servant for being a California Highway patrol officer for years. But, to me, the greatest thing he ever did was teach me a lesson I will never forget: the people in this country get what they deserve. And what that is is cops like this. Laws like this. I often wonder if everyone has gone insane but me.



http://abcnews.go.com/US/TheLaw/videotaping-cops-arrest/story?id=11179076

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Annivesary - almost 5 years of blogging I noticed.
You have got to be kidding me. Is this Communist China, for christ's sake? Fuck.
Anonymous said…
Yeah, that is total BS to charge him for that. The apprehension looks completely legit though. The right outcome (from this point on) would be to drop any charges (for posting video) and put a written reprimand in the personnel file(s) of those that made the decision to charge this hump.
Anonymous said…
I agree that is BS But all of them suck?http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1221673700617
Ok. I watched the video. Pure crap. It's true that bad things SOMETIMES happen to cops. I think that is why the rest of them turn into bullies and thugs. I think there should be SOME cops. A few. A very, very, very few. But the police are not your friend. Given the 'order' they would shove you into a cattle car. Turn the fire hoses on you. Beat you to death. And smile when they did it, contrary to the video. Why do cops never smile? Because the cattle cars are empty for now.....
Are you fucking kidding me? Why isn't this cop is jail for pulling a gun on a speeder? Plus, why are the cops afraid of being video taped? Oh yeah, it's because they are being caught breaking the law and being the assholes we know them to be. Truth is, there are a very few good cops, but they happy to be video taped, because they aren't doing anything wrong. Not only should the charges be dismissed against this defendant, the judge who issued the warrant should be kicked off the bench, the prosecutor involved should have his card suspended for a year or more, and the cops should all be fired and put in jail.
Anonymous said…
Greetings! A friend of mine told me I should get in touch with you because you used to work for the Placer County Public Defender. I'm assuming the Richard Ciummo version vs. Tauman & Koukol? I would very much like to talk to you either way. I was represented by Ciummo & Associates and believe they are guilty of legal malpractice.
Please, please get in contact!
Jon Lancaster
415-265-0415
jonl@idiom.com
Anonymous said…
Check out policebrutalityinalaska.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog