So, I wish I had more to write about than the usual. Trips to Tustumena and the like. I feel like it is a slow summer. I haven't been fishing yet. I had a minor surgery that has taken me out of commission for a week. There have been periods of rain for a week at a time. I feel like I have a million projects and summer is half over. Yuck. This weekend should be busy though. It is J's birthday (and Canada day!) tomorrow. It is my birthday friday. Then a long weekend for the Fourth. Planning on doing some halibut fishing out of Homer and getting some stuff done around here. Work has been busy, especially with the departure of a felony attorney in the office. I have been trying to get Kadee and Alyssa's PFD appeal done too. I have decided to drive down the Alcan with Jesse when he leaves in about 6 weeks. Perhaps I can get my summer together after all. I really don't have much to write about today but I just wanted to update a little. I hope to have some adventures soon!


Comments

Justin T. said…
How's our bench from last summer holding up around the fire pit?
Real good. This years interns have promised to out do you guys but so far nothing. No carpet in boat and no furniture. Hmmmmm.
Anonymous said…
You guys look like Charlie's Angels.
tiny tim said…
does this mean the agency is hiring?
I think the Agency is always hiring somewhere. Call and ask.
tiny tim said…
Who exactly should I call to see if the agency is hiring?

Popular posts from this blog