So, happy birthday to my #2 girl! Actually, it is tomorrow but we are celebrating it today so I can go bear hunting this weekend. I don't even know where to start. Every day you amaze me. I think it is often because I don't know where you got your easy going character. Ever since you were born you have been super mellow. I love how you are up for anything. It doesn't matter what we are doing. I say "are you ready?". Without fail, you always respond "ready" and take my hand. I love it. I love how you adore your sister. I mean adore. Whatever she does, you have to do. You say what she says. You want what she has. You have to have what she has. The other day I was letting Kadee hold an egg from the incubator. You wanted one. I said no because I was afraid you would drop it. You broke my heart. Almost literally. You stuck your lip out and you ran to your room to sulk. I went in to see you and you put your arms around me. Needless to say, you got to hold an egg. I love when I come home you scream "dada" and you come running to me as fast as you can. I think that is my favorite time of day. You amaze me with your green eyes and blond hair and that smile. I love how affectionate you are with me. Kadee is more like me: go, go, go, go, go, GO GO GO GO!!!!! You are different. Easy going. Easy to laugh. Smart as a whip. So beautiful you make my heart ache. And I love it. I love you. You won't understand what it means to love someone as much as I love you for a long time. Happy 2nd birthday! Have a good weekend...maybe dada will bring home some black bear meat for you...that is something you love.

Comments

God she sounds a lot like ME Ben! Hmm...
Ha! Want the bills? Are you coming up this summer or you gonna bitch out? Going hunting now. I'll call you next week.
Um oh. Yeah, come to think of it, I am the exact opposite of her.

I'm still planning to come up. Call me.
j said…
You had so much fun opening your gifts and could not wait to use your "big girl cup"
Your dad is right, you are amzing, so calm, clever and very cute.
I am blessed to have both you girls and love you more than any words can ever express.
Happy Birthday my little monkey!
Happy Birthday, AJ! Love, Bill

Popular posts from this blog