So, what is it about being sick that makes me feel so weird when I start to get better? I got sick on Wednesday and then spent almost 3 days in bed. It was the sickest I have been in a decade or more. It was awful. The kids, and J were sick too. I slept, off and on (and mostly on) for about 60 hours. Today I started to feel better. But frustrated too. I think I just don't like lying around for days. I don't like break-up that much. There I said it. Whiney or not, I simply don't like this type of year. But more than that. Is it a simple effect of getting older that I feel like I am missing out on things in life? Does everyone get itchy to do more? See more? I have never travelled outside of Canada, the US or Mexico, for example. Our house is nothing much. Oh, I know my life is pretty darned good. But tossing and turning and sweating in a fever for days has left me feeling disorientated. Anxious. Feeling like something important is passing me by. I can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe I am just worried about having this third child. I don't know...maybe I still have a fever or something...I doubt I am making sense.

Comments

Anonymous said…
ll get to travel, and it will scratch your itch...
Something. I have to do something. I haven't been that sick in a long, long time. Makes me realize that one day I could get that sick and NOT get better. Damned break-up. It messes with my mind every year.

Popular posts from this blog