So, I got a load of birch. That stuff is worth its weight in gold. We all went to work. Start 'em young. I wish I had something more exciting to write about. Mainly I just wanted to post these pics of Kadee and AJ. Between the broken snowmachine and working on the rental for 7 weeks, this winter has been quiet for me. The new renters took possession and seem very cool. I will try and find something amazing to do before February, when I start the most important case of my legal career so far. I have handled murders before but nothing like this. It is going to be simply amazing. I don't believe much in New Years resolutions. But after I do this case I am going to take some time off and really take stock my life. Where I am and where I want to be. That, and get this place ready for Spring. I got an email today. It read simply "it is time to start thinking about fishing'. Yup.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog