So, Alaska can be a hard place to be when you don't have many friends with common interests. In winter it is even more so. Now that the rental is almost done I feel I need to get out. Ride the snowmachine. Ice fish. Use the Rhino. The girls are not old enough yet to really get out. These things are hard to do by yourself. It is odd. I find myself in Alaska. A place that I love. But my closest friends all live within a hundred miles of each in other in Northern California. I know J would like to leave. But I can't see raising my girls anywhere else but Alaska. But I know that Alaska can be hard place to be. The winter is almost half over. The winter is almost half over. The winter is almost half over.

Comments

acetone said…
ugh, I know, I could have written the exact same sentiment. I love Alaska so much but it's hard to be so isolated.
I thought Maine was isolated but you guys have me WAY beat!

Popular posts from this blog