So, my week of vacation is at an end. I didn't do much. The weather finally turned cold and on November 11, 2009, Soldotna got the first snow of the year. I worked on the rental a little. I didn't do as much as I might have as G was here. We played a lot of video games. Modern Warfare 2 is simply amazing. We drank a lot. Ate a lot of good food. Had a few adventures. Celebrated five years of marriage on November 13. Got some work done on the rental, although there is a lot to do. God, the damage is outstanding (thanks to Danny and Melissa Gentry of Alaska). The security guard from the courthouse (who is in his 70's) took pity on me and help lay the new laminate flooring. Thank God! I would have been there a month. I did mean to post more pictures but someone went into the rental in between jobs. Stole my camera and radio. Smoked oxycontin on tin foil. Left. I can't believe it! My FU&^ing camera! I just got it fixed too. This rental house causes me more stress than anything in my life. More than my job. More than family obligations. We were just starting to get ahead. Oh well. G leaves in the morning. I might as well go enjoy my last evening with him instead of stressing about things I can't change. I will buy a new camera and blog again next week. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog