So, the State has denied Kadee's informal PFD appeal. Very, very nice. It is impossible to get to the Supreme Court of the United States if the administrative monkeys don't keep screwing up! Hell if the State needs that $3269 more than we do, they can fight like hell to keep it. On to the next stage, the formal appeal. Every US citizen has the same rights as every other US citizen. Pretty simple right? As anticipated I had a quiet weekend. I did take the Rhino out to Gray Cliffs yesterday and drove 20 miles or so up the beach. Of course, I had to scavenge what I could. I could hear G's (or is it G2 or G3 now?)voice calling me 'cockroach' as I stopped for every treasure. My favorite cabin in all of Alaska is up that beach. It is perched just so. It strikes me as a place where I would just sleep and sleep. J has some sort of tooth infection and is miserable. Too bad because this weekend was simply stunning. It must have been in the high 70's. I got a lot of things done around here, including selling the old Subaru. I went dipnetting tonight and the beach was crowded. Everyone was having fun and catching fish. The season on the Kenai opens friday so I am taking J and the girls dipnetting off the boat. I hope J catches her first salmon. Back to work tomorrow. It will be hard after such a beautiful weekend.


Comments

ken said…
So is that cool cabin suspended over the water at +35' tides.....
Anonymous said…
no, it is photoshopped you idiot, like most of the pictures on here...
I don't know if there are 35' tides there. Yes, photoshopped. For sure.
Anonymous said…
Sarah's future photos.

http://www.freakingnews.com/What-Would-Sarah-Do-Pictures--2500.asp
j said…
The pics are all real ! B's adventures take him to some great places and wonderful secenery, not sure about this place, rhino only carries 2 people.
Maybe the kids and I need to get one hahahahahaha
operator101 said…
You go Ben! Get that money. Screw the administrative law bastards.

Popular posts from this blog