So, it was about 75 degrees when we left for Tustumena Lake. God I love that place. We just screwed around and lost track of time with a sun that never really set. We drank beer and made a fire that was an affront to God himself it was so big. A nice 'break' from dipnetting. I know I don't have many evenings left before I start working every night on my murder trial. Doing a trial in the summer is hard. Especially this summer, which has been one of the nicest ever. Ever. I had a weird thought this morning. I was actually looking forward to the dark. -30. Because then I will go to bed before 1 am and sleep and sleep. On Friday the Kenai river opens for dipnetting and that will start a frenzy of fish catching, cleaning, smoking and canning. I am already getting tired.

Comments

Anonymous said…
never got the set net in the water for that one week in late June near Kasilof i presume.....
Anonymous said…
Love the Prop 66 t-shirt. One of the many nails in your California coffin?

g
Anonymous said…
Beautiful photos!

Popular posts from this blog