So, we have a sick pig. It is funny how much you can care about the welfare of an animal destined for the table. I thought he might have something in his mouth so everyone came over to help hold him while I looked. Nothing. He appears to be dying and I don't know what to do. There is one large animal vet on the Kenai Peninsula and he is being called in tomorrow. Hold on little pig! P.S. Yet again the Interns will have some unique stories to take back. Helping to hold a sick pig in exchange for some salmon burgers.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Now I am sorry for any animal suffering, but I can't help but think of an old flick "Deliverance" (1972). I hope piggy gets better and the interns learned something, what I'm not sure of, yet Ben will guide them in Alaska animal law.
Anonymous said…
SWINE FLEW!!!!!!!! BAHAHAHHA LOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHHAHHAH HEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHE DONT CONTRICT SWINE FLEW!!!!!!!

g

Popular posts from this blog