So, happy birthday to my "number 2" girl. It's too bad your sister gave you her eye infection. I can't believe it has been a year and I can't wait to see you grow up. I don't know you that well yet because you are just starting to really move around on your own. But there are some things that I do know, and they amaze me. Like how did you get so unflappable and so easy going? If you cry then we know something is wrong. You were that way right from the beginning. You smile and laugh easier than any person I have ever known (except maybe your Uncle Gabe). You are a beautiful girl and you are going to be stunning as a woman. I can't wait to get to know you and spend time with you and watch you blossom into the amazing woman that I know you are going to be. One day when you are captain of that submarine or performing open heart surgery or acting on that silver screen, or whatever it is you choose to do, I hope you remember that I loved you from the second I saw the crown of your head. With each day, my love and admiration for you only grows. Happy Birthday little one. I love you, Daddy.

Comments

Happy Birthday, A!
Anonymous said…
Happy b- day, Al!
Anonymous said…
Yes, Alyssa does share a lot of my qualities...hmmmm....

g
That would be soooo sweet G. You can have her for what I have into her. Of course that is about $345,987,765,999. I think I still owe the f&^%*& hospital that much.
Anonymous said…
Done!

Popular posts from this blog