So, victory! Two assault with a dangerous instrument cases and two acquittals. Well, not exactly. I beat the count involving an assault with a truck. I hung the jury 9-3 in favor of acquittal on the assault with the fish bonker. The DA may re-try the case. I say rack 'em. It really is true. As a young lawyer I lost cases that I should not have. As an older lawyer, I am winning cases that I could not have won 10 years ago. Tonight we said goodbye to AM. I cooked and we drank and played '80's music. Those of you who know me, know that is pretty standard fare in this house. Argh, G. Argh. It makes me sad as hell. So what did I do? I looked at old photos. Always something that cheers me up. Not really, but not much will tonight. There is only twelve days left of gathering darkness. But who the hell will be left to do anything with the new light and warmth? Crap.

Comments

josh said…
Nice work!!
contributor formerly known as Alaskan Madman said…
The Gulf of Alaska Trip was sunny and smooth. We are in Juneau. Hope you got everything. Ken
Ken, it is all taken care of. Call me about the house if you would....Be glad you are going to the warmth my friend. It has been colder than a witch's tit here the last few days.

Popular posts from this blog