So, Washington DC! I can't say I saw a lot of the city but I did get to the United States Supreme Court. It was fun to push on the door. I wonder how many hands seeking justice it took to wear the doors like they are. I wonder how many of those people actually got it? I was quite impressed with DC. It was much cleaner than I thought it would be. Especially the Metro. It was great to see Josh and meet all his friends. I would definitely like to go back some time. I may wait til the girls are older and take everyone. It was a great trip and I learned a lot. It was weird to be in a big city that was nice and warm one day and back in Alaska with the snow the next. On the way back I had to fly through LA. The place is on fire. Of course I always hated California, so no loss there.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your entry was too vague and general. Tell us more about strolling gayly along the streets enjoying the different culture. Tell us more about your hands-on big city experience. I'm sure it was ass much fun as you've had in any town.

Jeremy
Ha ha. Word to the wise: be careful in Dupont Circle. Especially when you are alone and half drunk. That is all I have to say about that.
Anonymous said…
The "Dupont Circle"... is that what they're calling it these days?

Jeremy
josh said…
It was great having you my friend, hopefully you'll see me in your neck of the woods very soon. And the check sir, is in the mail.
Alaskan madamn said…
Josh - "hopefully you'll see me in your neck of the woods very soon."

Glad to hear it.
Big D said…
Dude, you didnt go to the Jefferson Memorial?
John said…
How's it going?

I didn't see an email address and I have a question: how hard is it to get a job as a pd in AK? I'm from Fairbanks and currently going to law school in Vermont.

Thanks,
Alex
fsatf1@uaf.edu

Popular posts from this blog