So, really Governor? Really? You could not name even one other Supreme Court decision that you disagreed with? Is abortion really the biggest problem in this country? Not surprising that yet another millionaire has no f%^$^&g clue about what real people in this country are going through. If I hear another millionaire politician talk about "average Joe" I am going to puke. How about Exxon Shipping v. Baker? The case where the United States Supreme Court let an oil company get away with murder and tens of thousands of Alaskans were screwed. I mean the decision was just handed down in June. June 2008. You called this a "sad chapter in our history". See http://www.gov.state.ak.us/archive.php?id=1253&type=1 I can understand that you are not a constitutional scholar or even a lawyer. But wow. I was only a teenager but I will never forget what I saw. The animals coated in oil. The destruction of a pristine wilderness. And Exxon bought off the Supreme Court while you were Governor. Yet you could not even remember this case. You do so well when coached. But Good God! Help us all if you are ever in power. Thank God I can take my family and run. Kadee got her Certificate of Canadian Citizenship the other day. I am immediately getting Alyssa's. Immediately. You talk about the average family. What the f&^% do you know about it? Do you have the same shitty health care plan that the rest of us who work for the State have? I doubt it or you would fix it. Do you worry about $4.50 a gallon gas or $4.50 milk? Are the doctor's bills piled up in your desk drawer? Do you juggle credit card payments? The thing is I know I am luckier than most. I have some disposable income. I acknowedge it, even when I complain. Yet things are tough for me. I can't even imagine what it is like for the "average" family. When I see you on TV now I want to puke. You are a phony and very, very dangerous. I bet even these otters could name more Supreme Court decisions than you. If the people of this country are fooled one more time by these so called Republicans I am going to think very, very seriously about leaving.

Comments

Anonymous said…
When Palin was asked what newspapers she reads she replied "All of them", asked further to name one she faltered again and never answered the question. Okay fine. Journalism degrees do not require you be a reader. But hot damn she looks cutesy and perky on the tube. No matter the outcome of the election Sarah has hit her peak and will go off and on to be a media queen; talk shows (her own) movies; TV or any media that uses a lens rather than ink to paper. Lets see $125,000 for being Governor or multi million dollar contracts for being the talking head that people love. Wish you well Sarah on to your riches and more fame.
Anonymous said…
Given how poorly she has done picking judges in Kenai, imagine how bad things wold be if she could pick Supreme Court judges.
Anonymous said…
I have done PCP with Sarah Palin on numerous occassions. She is loads of fun and enjoys to party.
Anonymous said…
http://fuckoffsarahpalin.com/
Big D said…
Palin is no rocket scientist. True. There is no excuse for her ignorance of the constitution....

On the other hand, both biden and Obama have read the constitution, and consider it flawed or hopelessly outdated.

Which is more dangerous?

Popular posts from this blog