So, my great arctic adventure is nearly over. Early tomorrow I fly home for a few hours before heading to Vegas. I have enjoyed my time here and I have enjoyed the practice of law here. Being away for almost two weeks has been hard. I have been almost brought to tears by my daughter's voice on the phone. But it has had its benefits too. Some are intensely personal. Some are professional. I appreciate being in an office that runs as smoothly as mine..or it seems that way to me, being used to it! I just got back from my last court appearance here in Kotzebue. There is nothing like riding a quad to court in -20!


I am looking forward to getting back to my files and a place where I know all the players. I hope I have left this office a little better. I will post again when I return next week from Las Vegas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog