So, time to suck it up. First, J, Kadee and I are headed to Chena Hot Springs this weekend. Hoping to see the northern lights. On the way we are staying at the Sheep Creek Lodge. Then it is off to Kotzebue for almost two weeks. Then I go to the Mandalay Bay for almost a week. I have never been away from home for this long and have mixed feelings about it. But if it doesn't work and if I don't get my game face back after this, then I don't know what to do. Stand by for pics and stories about Fairbanks, Kotzebue and Las Vegas!

Comments

Anonymous said…
the alaska PD placed an ad for a job opening in my alma mater's career services site. FOr a PD, the salary range is impressive.

angie
Go for it. I wonder where it is? Be careful because the "bush pay" has to be super high. But with gas at $6 plus a gallon and everything very, very, very expensive (price milk in Barrow) that wage looks better than it is.
Anonymous said…
it's tempting. The ad said it was for more than one location, and that they were hiring for both crim and civil.

Question-the ad said it was a 'partially exempt' position. What does that mean?

angie
You don't have to join the union.
Anonymous said…
Holy Crap, $6 a gallon? How hard is it to build a refinery?
Anonymous said…
THIS SHOULD HELP

https://www.premera.com/stellent/groups/public/documents/pdfs/dynwat%3B8535_311799276_3936.pdf

Popular posts from this blog