So, very, very little news to report. For the first time since starting this blog over 2 years ago, I'm not sure what to write. One new thing is that I enjoyed my trip to Glennallen last weekend so much that I am seriously considering buying this piece of land up there. G and some other guys will split it so it won't be too bad at all. Hell there's no money to do it but I can find $50 a month somewhere. Work continues as always. It is sure great having the correct number of attorneys. It really gives me time to work on my files. The weather still sucks as there is almost no snow and it is barely freezing. The flip side of that is that it is just cold enough to freeze the pipes in the brewery, making that hobby almost impossible to do. I'm supposed to go ice fishing tomorrow but we'll see: the ice is probably not safe. J and Kadee continue to do well and both are growing. We have come up with a preliminary name for our new daughter: Taryn Jaye Adams. I like it but we'll see. As for me, I'm doing ok. I did see a doctor for chest pains but my heart is "textbook normal". He doesn't want to put me on meds yet to deal with the reasons my chest hurt. I am slowly getting control of my feelings. One thing that will help is I can now plan a firm trip to Las Vegas for February. It will be my first trip Outside since we got here. I am happy and proud of my friend Jeremy who got a check yesterday for $800,000. He's earned that and his life will never be the same. The benefit to me is a boy's trip to Vegas for a few days. I'm going to try to arrange my trip to Kotzubue first and Vegas right after. From a village of 1500 in the Far North country to Vegas. Beautiful.

Comments

Alaskan Madman said…
Walked on frozen Johnson Lake near Kasilof today. There were ice hockey players at it. So I hope you got to go ice fishing today!
Alaskan Madman said…
Just noted date and time of your original post. So I guess I can confirm it is frozen enough to go ice fishing tomorrow. At least on that lake it was.....
Bill said…
Ben,
Love the picture of Kadee with the dogs!
Bill
Anonymous said…
If you are running out of things to post I think it's time for The Trouble With Land Claims.
malum prohibitum said…
If you are getting bored, why not get political? The good Dr. No could use Alaska come convention time.

Popular posts from this blog