So, three things really fast. First, the bridge. God that makes me mad. The country has hundreds of billions to spend on an unnecessary war but can't keep a crumbling infrastructure together? I really don't like the government so when it purports to do something (like maintain a bridge) to the exclusion of the private sector, then it should bloody well make sure people driving home don't end up in the river. Heads should roll. Second, the boat motor is f*&%ed again. This is the third motor since April. Sigh. At least the mechanic is fixing it without charge. But I am losing the Alaskan summer fast. I am just trying to laugh through the frustration. Third, I have decided to take a big step and ban someone from leaving comments on my blog. There is one jackass who constantly leaves stupid little mean spirited comments. I like debate. I like it when people challenge my view of the world. But this person has nothing useful to say. I can't say I am really bothered. It is more like a mosquito in the tent. Just annoying. I can't prevent him or her from leaving comments initially, but I will be removing them when I can. Maybe this is what he or she wants. I believe in almost absolute freedom of speech and this is a public forum so it was a hard decision. But your comments are just so juvenile, I have decided that I will no longer allow them to remain.

Comments

Josh said…
I bet the person leaving the comments is from the company that effed up the situation with your boat motor. That would be my bet...
No, I know where they are coming from and I am just sick of them. I mean grow up! I have a program on my blog that allows me to see where comments come from. The whole thing is just stupid. Enough said....when a dumb ass comment is left, I am just going to delete it.

Popular posts from this blog