So, not much to report. Still waiting on the boat. We have been going out the Kenai with a co-workers brother (who I think is probably the coolest guy ever born). Still haven't caught a King but have been doing okay with Dolly Vardens. The only problem with these vacations is how fast they go. These guys will be gone in a few days, and I know I'll miss them. As I have written before, the hardest part of moving around so much is leaving all the good people I know behind. The guys that are here now are some of the best. It makes me sad really. But at least I got to see them. And not go to work for a week. Because this view is far better than what I see at work!

Comments

j said…
It was not long ago you had a week off fishing, then this week and another in Sept, hunting, fishing whatever, and this winter hours and hours of video game playing, yeah life in Alaska is great.
K and I are planning our own trips this summer, be better next year when my mom visits and we can do the whole touristy thing.
3 weeks of hunting and fishing is not that much. I work hard for my wife and daughter. I look forward to your moms visit.
Anonymous said…
I never said you did not work hard, but is it so wrong for me, to want us to do something as a family before winter comes.
I am sure i am not the only woman who has this issue with their partners, it does not make me unreasonable. Remember a lot of wives refuse point blank to ever move here in the first place and alittle understanding from you would be good. We do have a child and she is not quite ready for all day adventures yet or we would be first in the battle wagon.
Dr. Phil said…
It is good to see you two talking out your needs and desires, most couples just simmer and then blowup at each other. Remember all the wondrous things about each other that brought you together. Deep down you can find that inner and all consuming love and passion that radiates and glows for each other and your beautiful little girl.

Yeah right.
Dr. Phil nice comment. You are so insightful into our life and the love we have for our child. No wonder you are a superstar adored by millions. Your skill ranks right up there with John Edward as someone who can talk to the dead. Jackass.
Anonymous said…
Not to mention the fact that they appear to be communicating over a blog, always a good sign for a happy and lasting marriage...
fdr said…
Hey, communication is communication.....my wife and I often end up communicating through sticky notes left on the coffee pot....

Popular posts from this blog