So, I got the magnums back from the Gunsmith today. Put a muzzle brake on each of them. Mister, you just shot an unarmed moose. Well, he should have armed himself if he was going to be so tasty. In 5 months the hunt begins. Going to the Great Alaska Sportsman Show in Anchorage tomorrow. Will report.



P.S. We got a new cat.


It was a stray that was hanging around the office. The owner said he would shoot it if it got under the building. What else could I do? Am so excited about spring and all the hunting and fishing I am about to do. Very serious about a different boat. Check out this boat.

It is BAD ASS for ocean fishing. We have found a new house too. Work is going great and I am amazed at how smoothly the office is running with all the extra help. Everything is coming together. I am starting to live the "Alaska dream". Am happy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good Lord! I...have to...go use the bathroom now...

Case was dismissed at 5:15 today. You were right, my learned collegue.

g
Anonymous said…
Good Lord! I...have to...go use the bathroom now...

Case was dismissed at 5:15 today. You were right, my learned collegue.

g
Anonymous said…
i guess this boat will do better. it just need some repairing and cleanin.

Popular posts from this blog